Listed for $1,795,000 – Click here for more details
This custom built home is situated on a private 14,430 square foot lot. Ideally positioned in the easily accessible Houghton area of Kirkland, the home features breathtaking views of the Olympics, Lake Washington & Seattle’s Skyline.
Wonderful home for entertainment with cozy spaces in a great room style layout.
Three separate sitting areas to relax in. Elegant double sided fireplace wrapped in granite. Custom lyptus mantel on fireplace near to kitchen. All these wonderful spaces open to the rear deck & yard with views of the Olympics, Lake Washington & Seattle’s Skyline! You can even enjoy several fireworks shows on the 4th of July!
State of the art kitchen includes: Viking dual fuel range, Dacor oven & microwave, 48 Sub-zero refrigerator and separate beverage cooler, dual dishwashers, granite counters & custom stainless steel backsplash!
The lush master is a welcome retreat at the end of the day and includes a large sitting room with fireplace & wet bar. You can enjoy a relaxing evening on your private deck or fall asleep to scenic sunsets views and city lights! Adjoining 5 piece master bath with steam shower, Culla tub, designer glass sinks & fixtures. Huge walk-in closet with cherry cabinets. Fully furnished workout room included!
There is ample room to explore your passions or hobbies – two offices, craft room, exercise room with yoga wall and a media/game room!
Entertainment sized deck just off the great room, kitchen & den. Grand staircase steps down to flat, sunny rear yard with plenty of room for gardening or play! Stone path leads to cobble stone patio and outdoor sauna.
The home’s superb location is in close proximity to shopping including Metropolitan Market & PCC, Downtown Kirkland and Lake Washington Waterfront, all with easy access to mass transit, Bellevue, Seattle and the area’s Hi-Tech employers!
Home and Property Features
– Square Feet: 6,284 – per appraisal
– Style: Two story
– Bedrooms: 5 – one on main, master & three bedrooms upstairs.
– Baths: 4.25 – one 3/4 & one 1/2 down, three full baths up.
– Flooring: Extensive maple hardwoods, slate, carpet, marble, tile and vinyl.
– Great Room Living & Dining: Abundant maple floors, double-sided gas fireplace, built-in cabinetry. Huge great room opening to rear deck and yard.
– Kitchen: Viking dual fuel range, Dacor oven & microwave, 48 Sub-zero refrigerator & separate beverage cooler, dual dishwashers, granite counters & custom stainless steel backsplash!
– Main Floor Office: French doors & built-ins.
– Family: Spacious with gas fireplace & slider to deck.
– Master Bedroom: Large suite features vaulted ceilings, sitting room with wet bar and fireplace. Vaulted ceilings and slider to private deck with dramatic Lake Washington, Seattle and Olympic views.
– Master Bath: 5 piece master bath with steam shower, Culla tub, designer glass sinks & fixtures. Huge walk-in closet with cherry cabinets. Fully furnished workout room included!
– Bonus/Media Bedroom: Includes built-in cabinetry, TV & surround sound!
– Craft Room: Ample built-in cabinets & storage.
– Den: Built-in desk and shelving.
– Garage: 2 car attached with an electric car charging station. Gated RV parking too!
– Laundry: Upstairs with extra storage cabinets and soaking sink.
– Deck: Entertainment sized with grand staircase leading to the yard.
– Yard: Low maintenance! Front yard – Beautiful garden beds, gate and lush trees for privacy. Rear yard – Garden beds, large lawn for play, heated outdoor sauna – all with a tree-lined backdrop!
– Systems: Two commercial grade gas furnace/AC units and 3 water heaters.
– Roof: Composition shingle
– School District: Lake Washington High School: Lake Washington Jr. High School: Kirkland Jr. High Elementary School: Lakeview
– Utilities: Kirkland Water & Sewer, PSE Gas & Electricity.
– Lot: 14,430 s.f. – very private!
– Year Built: 1992