Tony recently helped us sell our Woodinville area home, and we have been impressed with his service throughout the entire process. We had been in our house for over 20 years, and decided to down-size. A friend recommended Tony to us, and we’re very happy that he did. Rather than write a long run-on paragraph, I’m going to just provide a list of points that stood out as positives during a time that is going to be hectic and sometimes stressful no matter how smoothly it proceeds.
From the initial phone contact and home visit, and throughout, Tony has been on-time, quick to respond to questions/concerns, and personable.
– Phone calls were answered or a return call made within minutes.
– Tony helped us decide how to prepare the house prior to listing. He didn’t sugar-coat anything, and we followed his advice. We’re glad that we did.
– Tony explained his view of the current real estate market, and his thoughts on the best way to market our home. Looking back, now that the home has sold, I can say that everything he told us was correct.
– We were initially skeptical of the pre-listing home inspection, but I now think it played a big part in the sale of our house.
– The marketing/listing information/photographs package that Tony put together for the house was fantastic.
– Ask him about the drone.
– Some timeline adjustments had to be made during the closing, and Tony kept us informed throughout. He also monitored the process and made sure that all the paperwork was promptly taken care of.
We had multiple offers on our home, and Tony helped us sort through them all. We ended up selling for a significant amount over our asking price. We credit Tony with this result, and would definitely recommend him to anyone who is planning on selling their home.
Tim and Lois Adams – Sold in Woodinville – 2016