We were blessed to be involved in 51 transactions in 2016, helping individuals and families buy or sell homes across the Eastside, in Seattle and North/South from there. Here is what our clients told us was important in their decision to use our services.
– 28 years of full-time experience and transaction knowledge spanning well over 1000 homes closed. This gave our clients the assurance that we could handle anything that happened in their transaction and that we had strong familiarity with the Real Estate Market.
– With 21 years of Real Estate Experience in the Seattle area, our clients know we have strong relationships with other brokers. Since most of the time there is another broker on the other side of a transaction, we consider our broker relationships just as important as the clients we serve. Whether buying or selling, having a great reputation and a trusted view by the cooperating broker, makes the process as easy as possible.
– Our Seller’s believe in our ability to perform as our numbers show it! – In 2016, our clients sold their homes for 6% more than the average broker (4.47% higher than the top 1%, which we are among) and did so in less than half the time!
– Our Buyers appreciated our ability, in this competitive environment, to investigate what was important to the Seller and then help our clients craft a winning offer. They also appreciated our strong relationships with lenders, inspectors, title and escrow.
Working By Referral
– Our clients were referred by someone they trusted and this is the most important aspect of our business. Most brokers spend their time getting business from the general public. As a result, their business success rests on the next lead coming in, not their current client’s success. Instead, we focus 100% of our energies on taking exceptional care of our clients before, during and after the transaction. As a result, our clients tell their friends and this positive cycle begins anew.
Our mission statement sums it up…
To empower my client’s decision making process with data-driven information and provide perspective from 28 years of real estate experience. To handle the process as if my clients are my close friends. To work efficiently towards a pleasurable experience for all. To be a valuable resource for my clients and their continued referrals.
To all our clients who we have served over the last 3 decades… thank you for your continued trust and confidence! To those who are considering our services, we welcome the opportunity to serve you too! If you would like to read what our clients have to say about us, you can do so here.
Tony and Wendi Meier